Header Ads

আমাদের সাইটে আপনার বিজ্ঞাপন দিন?

The Photographer Within Me: My Other Identity !


Hello, my name is Ewala. I come from the planet Alawe, in the galaxy Ewala, in the universe Alawe.




 But the point is I tried. If you think you need to go to the bakery, please do so now, because I do not want to be interrupted while I tell you my story. …but anyway, I have been thinking about my happiness lately and have come to the conclusion that I am happy. This is annoying. If you saw a chicken as happy as me, I’ll replace it, and give you a full refund… no questions asked!
But that’s not the point. The point is I am battery operated.
Well, actually I am not.


Frogs enjoying their time in summer

But that’s not the point. What is the point?
“The point is everyone should have my game and timetable! screamed someone who I subsequently smacked across the face and decapitated before sending him home in a cardboard box.
Before I introduce myself, let me share with you a story. A story about me, and how great I am. But first, I think it would be appropriate to introduce myself. I am going to do this soon.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই

Blogger দ্বারা পরিচালিত.